myHealthTrack receives Software-as-a-Medical-Device designation from the FDA enabling RTM reimbursement. Learn more
Streamlined Protocol Configuration
- myHealthTrack can configure each of our 150+ care pathways to match your exact clinical protocol including ROM restrictions, pain management & opioid reduction, wound care, equipment and more.
- Onboarding takes just a few seconds and saves care teams time by educating patients on their condition/procedure reducing the amount of information they have to verbally explain to patients in-clinic and cutting repetitive office calls by answering predictable FAQs in-app.
Supports RTM Reimbursement
- myHealthTrack is able to collect and report on patient data due to the FDA's classification as Software- as-a-Medical-Device (SaMD). This data enables providers to track patient therapy adherence supporting the ability to bill for RTM reimbursement.
Save Patients Time & Money
- Digital companion that compliments, extends, or in some cases replaces in-person physical therapy sessions through MHT's tailored home exercise programming inclusive of videos, tutorials and tips.
Interested in learning more? Request a demo today.
Data from a recent 10,000 patient cohort
- felt MHT was their primary source of information during their recovery
- felt MHT increased the value they received from their doctor